下庄基础教育
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to improve your English in full detail (my experience) The Third Edition

向下

How to improve your English in full detail (my experience) The Third Edition Empty How to improve your English in full detail (my experience) The Third Edition

帖子  zhangchunlan 周二 五月 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Before you start to learn sentences, or new words, the first and also the most important step is the "pronunciation". To pronounce perfectly you should buy a tape to assist you to learn and practise. This is the fundamental step to learn English, ignore or pay no attention to this step; you will not learn proper English and you will find the later steps more and more difficult. If you are solid and accurate in pronunciation, you will find the later steps much easier and you will stand firmly on the right track.

After mastering the pronunciation perfectly, it is the time to accumulate new words and useful expressions. Of course start from the simplest words like “hello, hi, you, me, he, him, his, her”, etc.... and expressions like “how are you, how old are you, how do you do”, etc.......... It is essential to write the words on a piece of paper so that you remember them well. Actually everyone had done these at his/her primary school.

zhangchunlan
列兵
列兵

帖子数 : 32
注册日期 : 11-05-10

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题