下庄基础教育
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unit 4 I want to be an actor. 教学设计

向下

Unit 4 I want to be an actor. 教学设计 Empty Unit 4 I want to be an actor. 教学设计

帖子  唐秋媛 周五 六月 24, 2011 11:53 am

一、教学目标

谈论工作种类及地点

介绍他人及自己目前的工作

表达自己将来想从事的职业并陈述原因

二、教学向导

目标语言
学习策略与思维技巧
重点词汇

·What does he do?

·He's a waiter.

·What do you want to be?

·I want to be an actor.

·Where does she work?

·She works at a bank.
·个性化的学习

·推测词义
·doctor, actor,

reporter, police office, waiter, bank clerk, shop assistant, student

·dangerous

语言结构
语言功能
多元智能

·What,Where 问句

·want,work的一般现在时
·讨论工作
·人际交往

·逻辑表达

·内省智能

三、教学建议

第一课时:

1. Lead in (Vocabulary)

A) Before class, teacher should collect some pictures of working places. For example: Bank, TV Station, Restaurant, Police Station, Hospital ...

B) In class, show students the pictures (PowerPoint, OHP). Ask students to tell the name of the working places and the name of the jobs.

Shop assistant, doctor, actor, reporter, police office, waiter, bank clerk, student

C) Do exercise 1a and 3a.

2. Bingo Game

Ask groups of students to make up pairs of cards with a job on one and the related workplace on the other. For example, waiter / restaurant, teacher / school, doctor / hospital. Encourage students to use both the job / workplace combinations in the book and the ones that students came up during class discussions. Be sure they have twice as many sets of cards as there are students in the group. They can make two sets of cards for a single job / workplace, if necessary. Then have each group mix up its set of cards and hand their cards out in random order. Each time a student gets a pair of cards that match, he or she can lay these cards down. The goal is to have no cards in your hand at the end.

3. Task One

A) Ask students to work in pairs and ask the partner what does he / she want to be in the future.

e. g. :

What do you / does he / does she want to be?

I want to be a .

Why?

Because it's (adj).

B) Vocabulary: Section B, 1a

4. Homework 1. 2.

B) Ask students to go back home and interview their parents', friends' or relatives' jobs; the jobs they want to have; and their working places. Take notes.

唐秋媛
列兵
列兵

帖子数 : 32
注册日期 : 11-05-12

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题