下庄基础教育
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

英语 小论文

向下

英语           小论文 Empty 英语 小论文

帖子  李迎秋 周四 六月 30, 2011 11:23 am

1. Today’s students with net

I have been a teacher in a middle school in a rural area for several years. During these days I noticed that many students were very fond of going to the net bar near the school. When some student isn’t in the class, the first place you should think he might go is the net bar, and most of time you find him here. I ever asked a few students what they did on the Internet .Some said they found useful material for their studies and sometimes they just went there to do homework the teachers asked them to do. And others said they had nothing to do except playing computer games or chatting QQ. The Internet has advantages and disadvantages at the same time. With it, students know more about the world and can learn new things quickly. But if the spend too much time on it, it’ll have influence on their lives and studies. I just thought about why so many students go to the net bar? And should middle school students use the net?

2. Should Middle School Students Use the Net?

Is it a good or bad idea for middle school students to use the net? Should middle school students use the net?

Different people have different opinions. On the one hand, some people hold the idea that the net is very useful to middle school students. With it, they can get information about the world quickly, which may have influence on their lives and studies, and can also open up their eyes to the outside world. If you like reading, on the net, you can do it .There are all kinds of books about lecture, art and any other subjects. If you like music, when you’re tired, you can enjoy music to relax yourself as you do something else. If you have free time to study further, good teachers can be found on the net. They will teach you online freely. Of course, we can’t list out all of the advantages of net, but all of these will be good for middle school students.

On the other hand, some people think the net is bad for middle school students’ lives and studies. Because they feel middle school students are just kids, they can’t control their action and they take interest in every new thing. Surfing the Internet is new to them and it’s very easy to make them not be able to concentrate on their studies. If they’re interested in the net, they’ll always think of it even when they study and sleep. They’ll spend more time on the net than their studies, and sometimes they even don’t care about their health. They spend their money going to the net bar instead of buying their breakfasts and dinners. When they have no money but can’t help going to the net bar, maybe they’ll do something wrong against the law. That’ll be so terrible. I ever heard there were students who died at the net bar. I hope that never happen again.

Should middle school students use the net? I think we must lead them to use it in a right way. That’s my feeling.

李迎秋
列兵
列兵

帖子数 : 36
注册日期 : 11-05-09

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题